X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swim team fundraiser

Hey everybody, we will be selling bar b que brisket sandwiches, sausgage on a stick and baked potatoes for my sons swim team, the Birnamwood Blue Marlins at the Kroger park in lot at Cypresswood and Treaschwig between 11o and 3:00 today. If you are in the area come by and say hello tell me you from FAT and I will fix you up with an extra good sandwich, I will be the ugly guy at the pit, just ask for Jeff B, thanks

hope some you guys went by i did and got a great bar b que sandwich anytime jeff wants to cook at a mustard i will test for the group
    M.I.L.F ( man i love fishing)
    we Cook's have been in Texas since my great grandfather was run out of Tennessee on a stolen horse

Comment

thanks for you support Gator

Comment

if i was closer i would have stopped by but i might have got ya in trouble cause it takes alot to feed me
        GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL, LAUGHING AT YOURSELF IS THERAPEUTIC!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!!!!!!!!!

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"

Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination, there is no better time to be happy than...NOW!
        - Anonymous

Comment

yep, sure would have liked one of them samiches......a bit far for me tho......
          I love to eat, fish and cook........not necessarily in that order

Comment

Working...
          X